Monday, December 23, 2013

Cool Wool set.

 

A couple of weeks ago I've finished this set, based on one of the prettiest patterns of Ravelry by Ekaterina Blanchard - Cool Wool.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cool-wool

I’m not sure what kind of yarn it is, it is waxed, and after washing becomes so smooth and light, that it can be even blended cashmir. I think some wool, viscosa, poliester, cashmir and angora mix. I used 4 threads. 
I’ve adopted the pattern to my gauge 24stx10cm. So it turned out not to be so guick as the original. It is more spring then winter set, even if for Italian winter it is quite warm. Now I'm planning to knit another pair of similar sets with much more bulky Drops Andes (water-green 7130 and pale rose 4276). The only doubt is if 2 balls would be enough. 





No comments:

Post a Comment