Monday, June 3, 2013

Somebody, stop me, please!

Summarizing:

-  The underdress is ready;

- Christina cardigan is laid aside for a while, considering that it should be ready by September;

- I've almost finished the back of a very nice top from BIMBI speciale COTONE 2-6 I lavori feminili di Mani di Fata:






















I like the pattern so much, it would be perfect for a scarf and a hat;

- Putting in order the fabrics I couldn't help sewing a wavy skirt for my daughter. It is red, long and has gathers and bow - surely she'll like it;

- I definitely need to sew bikini for my daughter (pattern 632 from Burda Baby 1/2012) and for me (pattern 108 from Burda Style June 2011):


- I would like to knit a top even for me, it will be Dèbardeur or Pull mancherons from Phildar 2009;


- Later, maybe, I'll have time for Monet di Martin Storey?

No comments:

Post a Comment