Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Agenda... a kind of.

I'm a little confused. I have so many projects on the needles and on the sewing table that I cannot find the best way to organize them in my blog, should I write down the one only after it has been completed or just follow the whole process? 
Ok, I'll make a list:
1) the summer set for my daughter is ready, I made some pics that don't convince me, it would be better to wait till the weather is good to make the pictures outside;
2) the vintage dress is completed for 50 %, I don't like the neckline, so I decided to cut the back and front parts in the middle and make the insertions of pleated fabric. It needs time and courage (to cut). That is why I decided to suspend this project and sew something "which doesn't need thinking too much";
3) so, I sewed another dress, very simple one, easy and fun to sew, pattern 133 from Burda Style Aprile 2011:


4) now I'm sewing the underdress as the fabric is rather trasparent, the pattern 121 from Burda Style May 2000;
5) the underdress for my daughter is almost completed (pattern 147 from Burda Style May 2012):


5) surely, then will go the wrap dress (pattern 143 from Burda Style May 2012):


6) I've started the Christina cardigan by Kim Heargraves, adapted for my daughter:

7) there are 8 squares completed for the bed throw;
8) there is a Marinara sweater for my daughter, which ought to be one of my first written patterns... I hope;
9) tiny dress and top for this signorina:

Uuuf, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment